Composite pool Hydropool HDF manufactures polyester pools with advanced and innovative technology.
One of the main advantages of manufacturing process is layering: This pool has 10 independent layers of pool structure and 9 of them are fully hand laid!
Fiberglass pools, manufactured in Lithuanian factory, are specially made for severe northern Europe, Scandinavian and Russian climate, resistant to big temperature changes. All layers we use are of highest quality products from world famous producers. Surface coatings are UV and chlorine resistant, shell has in total 10 layers of structure.
All pools are manufactured with special OSMOSE prevention layer and innovative PU Polyurethane hard insulation foam to prevent shell from low earth temperatures.
Pool shell layers consist of:
1. 3D Ultra Granicoat – first osmose prevention
2. Colour Gelcoat - second osmose prevention
3. Modified Vinylester - third osomose prevention
4. Second modified Vinylester - fourth osomose prevention
5. Third modified Vynilester with Ceramic Silica spheres
6. Thermolite acrylic shell - 1st layer
7. Thermolite acrylic shell - 2nd layer
8. Thermolite acrylic shell - 3rd layer
9. Honeycomb structure (in some parts of pool)
10. Hard PU foam for pool strength and insulation for side walls
All pools with straight walls have a thick steel beam inside the border structure!